Love your own.

I have been living in this bittersweet country for 23 years and I have to admit I feel shamed of not being able to explore the true beauty behind all the corruption, pollution and gunk. I do feel honorable having to explore other parts of the world  but I do have this urge to see what my own country holds. From the busy streets of Manila to  swimming with the whales in Cebu to the rural mountains of Benguet. This country is truly a goldmine of natural resources and sceneries and I do feel humbled to have been a citizen to such beauty.

I do wish I could pack tonight and just leave. Just so I could explore and move around the country. No Visa and Passport needed. Just some pocket money and you’re good to go. (lol, I do wish I have that pocket money to spare)

8 COMMENTS
  • adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

thanks! I really want to go around my own country and explore the oceans and mountains 🙂

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

DANICA!!! I didn’t know you had a travel blog!! <3 I'll follow you on Bloglovin!!! Can't wait to read more about your travels!

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

lol started writing last year palang, I used to do it on tumblr but I wanted to have an outlet soley(idk how to spell) for travel lang haha!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Instagram

• These are lanterns for the ones who are not with us anymore. Dont take anyone for granted because we wont know when we’ll see them next or if we’ll ever see them again.
#seoultravel #seoul #wander #travel #begrateful
  • When life begins to suck just give everything a hard pass.
#hardpass #toonsquad #cherryblossom #southkorea #sakura #seoultravel #travel #seoulkorea #yoeidopark @meganbatoon  #meganbatoonmerch
  • Honestly i miss the cold weather. Manila heat is deadly 🔥🔥🔥 #southkorea #southkoreafeed #namiisland #nami #travelsouthkorea #travelkorea #korea #travelwithskywin #nature #winter
  • Gyeongbok-gu palace is one of the most important and well known palace in South korea. It’s the largest during the jeoson dyasty!
#travel #palace #soutkorea #koreapalace #travel #hanbok #blurredalittle #southkorea #gyeongbokpalace #travelkorea #travelseoul #traveling
  • The lights are out and my tummy is ready to play! Always finding great surprises here in Everland! Make sure to check out the house in the middle of the tulip garden during this spring season!
Thanks for the recommendation @whoruntheworldjerls  lol actually kinulit lang kita hahah

#spring #lights #lightplay #everlandlights #southkorea #korea #travel #wander #travelwithskywin #traveling #
  • Spring is my second favorite season. Sadly its not fully bloomed yet but it’s still really beautiful. #spring #cherryblossom #travel #koreaspring #sakura
  • Been taking my own photos during this trip. Probably one of the fall backs when you don’t have a friend to take your photos. Good thing i can use my phone as a remote.
#fujifilmxt20 #everland #southkorea #travel
  • Me being a commoner in a palace
#travel #gyeongbok #southkorea #hanbok #hanboktour #travelwithskywin