Love your own.

I have been living in this bittersweet country for 23 years and I have to admit I feel shamed of not being able to explore the true beauty behind all the corruption, pollution and gunk. I do feel honorable having to explore other parts of the world  but I do have this urge to see what my own country holds. From the busy streets of Manila to  swimming with the whales in Cebu to the rural mountains of Benguet. This country is truly a goldmine of natural resources and sceneries and I do feel humbled to have been a citizen to such beauty.

I do wish I could pack tonight and just leave. Just so I could explore and move around the country. No Visa and Passport needed. Just some pocket money and you’re good to go. (lol, I do wish I have that pocket money to spare)

8 COMMENTS
  • adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

thanks! I really want to go around my own country and explore the oceans and mountains 🙂

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

DANICA!!! I didn’t know you had a travel blog!! <3 I'll follow you on Bloglovin!!! Can't wait to read more about your travels!

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

lol started writing last year palang, I used to do it on tumblr but I wanted to have an outlet soley(idk how to spell) for travel lang haha!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Instagram

• Lost in the woods with a not so brillant photographer hahahha 🤭 jk! You alright!
  • Guess what magical place is giving me the biggest sepanx ever. Shirakawago is one of Japan’s the UNESCO world heritage sites. Definitely one of the places you need to visit in your lifetime. Feels like a fairytale.

#unesco #travel #japan #traveljapan #japandaily #japanvillage #travelphotography #shirakawago #gifu #travelgifu #skywintravel
  • One of my bucket-list is checked for this year! Been dreaming to see shirakawago in snow form. You could still see them before the snow melts down by march or late feb. #traveljapan #seeshirakawago #shirakawago #chubu #wander #travelgoal #snow #snowvillage #unesco #travelphotography
  • This coffee was freakin $7 and im making the most out of it by taking a photo to comemorate this normal tasting $7 latte.
  • There are times when you’re short on height and you cant do anything about.
  • 2018 was full of stumbles and self realizations. It was surprisingly stressful and fun and busy at the same time. Hoping I could use 2019 to declutter and organize some parts of my life and how I would do things in life.
I see this photo and remember how still and beautiful the water in this place is. It was also clear and reflective which sums up how my 2018 was.
Anyway thanks 2018. I’ll definitely do better this year. 📸 @dhenderendhen
#selfreflect #newyearbetterme #photo
  • Winter in Prague ❤️ this is actually last November. I guess you could say its my last snow of the year. #travel #snowprague #prague
  • Guess what. I’m back and i just cant get enough of this place ❤️ #skorea #travel #wander