Love your own.

I have been living in this bittersweet country for 23 years and I have to admit I feel shamed of not being able to explore the true beauty behind all the corruption, pollution and gunk. I do feel honorable having to explore other parts of the world  but I do have this urge to see what my own country holds. From the busy streets of Manila to  swimming with the whales in Cebu to the rural mountains of Benguet. This country is truly a goldmine of natural resources and sceneries and I do feel humbled to have been a citizen to such beauty.

I do wish I could pack tonight and just leave. Just so I could explore and move around the country. No Visa and Passport needed. Just some pocket money and you’re good to go. (lol, I do wish I have that pocket money to spare)

8 COMMENTS
  • adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

thanks! I really want to go around my own country and explore the oceans and mountains 🙂

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

DANICA!!! I didn’t know you had a travel blog!! <3 I'll follow you on Bloglovin!!! Can't wait to read more about your travels!

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

lol started writing last year palang, I used to do it on tumblr but I wanted to have an outlet soley(idk how to spell) for travel lang haha!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Instagram

• Someday I’ll come back to this place.
  • Beer in the green dragon is always a grand experience.
#travelwithskywin #hobbition #greendragon #travel #newzealand #tour #matamata #thehobbit
  • Always magical to be in your presence.
#toureiffel #eiffeltower #paris #exploreparis #france #parisfrance🇫🇷 #travel #traveleurope #europe #explore #beautifuparis
  • Going to wracław i didnt expect anything. Little did i know i’d see the prettiest town hall ever. #wracław #townhall #poland #explorepoland #travel #travelgram
  • Not being afraid of heights is just a plus for this photo also please notice the beautiful houses in the background.

#poland #poland🇵🇱 #warsaw #warsawpoland  #travelpoland #explorepoland #explorewarsaw  #traveler #wander #explore #travelig #barbicanwarsaw #barbican
  • Old town warsaw. Beautiful and peaceful houses that gives off a romantic homey vibe. I didnt expect a lot of warsaw. It was not one of the cities that gave off a “you must go here when you are in europe” vibe. But it’s actually pretty nice and cheap. It’s also less crowded that other places.
#travel #cityscapes #europe #traveleurope #travel #travelwithskywin #poland #warsaw #tourwarsaw #tourpoland #city #oldtown #oldcity #colorfulhouses #beautiful #history #polska #warzawa #poland🇵🇱 #explorepoland🇵🇱
  • Me setting up the timer and posing. Honestly thankful for having a jobi and remote for those alone times when i travel. Only concern in this photo is either me or the camera falling for our imminent death.

#fujifilm #jobi #travel #traveleurope #europe #warsaw #poland #warsawpoland #tour #wander #photo #photography #remote #barbican #igers #explorepoland #warsazawa #poland🇵🇱 #travelwothskywin
  • Pretty sure im lost but when you’re in a new country you worry about that later. #travel #wander #travelpoland #travelwarsaw #warsaw #europe #traveleurope #barbikan