Love your own.

I have been living in this bittersweet country for 23 years and I have to admit I feel shamed of not being able to explore the true beauty behind all the corruption, pollution and gunk. I do feel honorable having to explore other parts of the world  but I do have this urge to see what my own country holds. From the busy streets of Manila to  swimming with the whales in Cebu to the rural mountains of Benguet. This country is truly a goldmine of natural resources and sceneries and I do feel humbled to have been a citizen to such beauty.

I do wish I could pack tonight and just leave. Just so I could explore and move around the country. No Visa and Passport needed. Just some pocket money and you’re good to go. (lol, I do wish I have that pocket money to spare)

8 COMMENTS
  • adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• adventuremanFJ
    3 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

thanks! I really want to go around my own country and explore the oceans and mountains 🙂

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

DANICA!!! I didn’t know you had a travel blog!! <3 I'll follow you on Bloglovin!!! Can't wait to read more about your travels!

• jecamartinez
    3 years ago

• Frances
      3 years ago
      AUTHOR

lol started writing last year palang, I used to do it on tumblr but I wanted to have an outlet soley(idk how to spell) for travel lang haha!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Instagram

• Sorry for massive fall photos but i just cant wait lol. This was taken in nara last fall and it was absolutely beautiful to visit during this season. I also recommend visiting mid to end of November for prettier colors.

#fall #autumn #fallinlove #park #leaves
  • I know i wear this light coat super often and im gonna wear it until it doesnt fit me anymore also cant wait for cooler weather ❤️
  • Honestly can’t wait to FALL for this again. #getthepun #autumn
  • Pray for Osaka and whole of Japan that they may have a peaceful night tonight.
This was taken last November when it was drizzling lightly. I hope to see you again Japan.

#prayforjapan #prayforosaka #osaka #beautifuljapan
  • Manila? Nope, This is in Egypt. They also use kalesa or horse carriages to go around. Some are found in tourist areas and some are found literally on the busy streets of Cairo
#cairo #egypt #travelegypt #exploreegypt #explore #wander
  • Just a random graffiti of Trumph chilling on the walls of Bethlehem
  • I made like a 30sec vid of 2017 travels kasi i was too lazy to choose and make a creative video so yeah... lol kasya na sya sa instagram
Cheers to more travels and better quality sana ng pagvivideo this 2018.

#travels #travelvid #explore #travelwithskywin
  • 18:00, Jerusalem during may.