PhoVideo dump: West Coast 2016
I got so much shutterbug in me and I couldn’t just upload everything, It’ll take too much space on the website. So here you go a big pile of hooha! Shots I randomly took in my US trip and I’ll also use this moment to wrap up everything.
- First of all being able to visit my adorable cousins are always a plus I know I haven’t talked about them that much in this blog, It’s just I somehow separate my personal life from what I share in the internet and that’s something I’m trying to change. I gotta put some personal stuff in here, friends, family or a weird fellow I met on the streets.
- Refresher that being in america doesn’t mean you’re rich. There are still beggars out on the streets and they are a lot a lot. I actually got scared of moving to US, thinking I would end up like that if I couldn’t make it through. ( No Pics cause I think it’s rude )
- Finally got to visit LACMA, Didn’t realize it was hella big though. Click here to check out what I thought of LACMA.
- Still A lot more place to visit in San Diego, Gosh Downtown was gorgeous. I can see why there’s a lot of Filipinos there. It’s just feels like home and cozy. Check out my San Diego blog here.
- San Fransisco, Oh, San Fransisco. You’re pretty as the ocean and chill as a hipster sippin coffee at a cafe. I would definitely go back for more. SF BLOG HERE
- The first time experiencing snow and it was awesome, I cant express how happy it was to play in it! I wish to snowboard next time.
- Car Rides are the worst. I mean It’s something that I hate doin in this trip, My dad loves drivin and when we go out of country he’d wish to drive. So we just drove off from state to state.