Love your own.

I have been living in this bittersweet country for 23 years and I have to admit I feel shamed of not being able to explore the true beauty behind all the corruption, pollution and gunk. I do feel honorable having to explore other parts of the world  but I do have this urge to see what my own country holds. From the busy streets of Manila to  swimming with the whales in Cebu to the rural mountains of Benguet. This country is truly a goldmine of natural resources and sceneries and I do feel humbled to have been a citizen to such beauty.

I do wish I could pack tonight and just leave. Just so I could explore and move around the country. No Visa and Passport needed. Just some pocket money and you’re good to go. (lol, I do wish I have that pocket money to spare)

8 COMMENTS
  • adventuremanFJ
    2 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• adventuremanFJ
    2 years ago

Aw. I hope you get to go on an incredible adventure one day. =]

• Frances
      2 years ago
      AUTHOR

thanks! I really want to go around my own country and explore the oceans and mountains 🙂

• jecamartinez
    2 years ago

DANICA!!! I didn’t know you had a travel blog!! <3 I'll follow you on Bloglovin!!! Can't wait to read more about your travels!

• jecamartinez
    2 years ago

• Frances
      2 years ago
      AUTHOR

lol started writing last year palang, I used to do it on tumblr but I wanted to have an outlet soley(idk how to spell) for travel lang haha!

what do you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Instagram

• Another night, another platter of cheese and meat.
#food #nightfood #wineandcheese #cheeseplatter #feelingfancy #barcino
  • Cant wait to go back and take more photos!
#wanderlust #travel #paris #france #viewfromtheeiffeltower
  • Been a while since i posted food here. This is um grape shaved ice with ube mochi and it’s bomb ❤️ #dessert #mochi #food #nom #food #sweets #shavedice
  • While watching mission impossible fall out cant help but realize that i’ve been to that exact spot where they were shooting and i can still remember where we walked to go to certain places. So here are some photos i took that i’ve not posted yet. See you again soon paris! #travel #tour #travelparis #paris #wander
  • Instagram Image
  • View of South Korea from NSeoul Tower. #southkorea #nseoul #skyline #travel #travelkorea
  • Khan Al Khalili. Literally Egypt’s Divisoria. Everything is made from china and hella cheap. Would’ve bought some stuff if the store owners weren’t so damn aggressive.
#egypt #egyptiansouvenirs #market #khalalkalili
#travel #traveler #shopping #shopandtravel #travelphotos
  • Some photos from DisneySea last april! #disneysea #disneyjapan #disneykid #tokyodisney